Triangle Jobs
Hi Folks,

Register or log in to comment and message

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Triangle Jobs
Hi Folks,

Register or log in to comment and message
Triangle Jobs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview questions- Part 1

Go down

Interview questions- Part 1 Empty Interview questions- Part 1

Post by underdog23 Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:14 am

One big question people struggle with, is when the employer just throws so tell me a little about yourself? It's like where do I start, what do I say to make myself look good and give out the right impression. Well the main thing that the employer is looking for is information about your past experiences and how you have developed or gained your strengths from this experience and why you want to work for them.

For instance many people have worked in bars, restaurants, retail or call centres. So here is an example related to this:

In the last five years I have been working in the customer service industry. My most recent experience was as a Sales Assistant in a retail establishment. In this role I developed my customer service skills meaning I could build good rapport with customers, listen carefully to the wants and needs of the customer and help to promote sales in store. I also built good working relationships with other team members through working successfully as a team to complete tasks. The reason I enjoyed this role and the challenges to go with it was because I got to connect with people and felt great accomplishment when I achieved my set targets in store.

underdog23

Back to top Go down